Saturday, 14 November 2020

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #173 - P is for Penguin


It's time for a brand new challenge over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and to be honest this one has proved a little tricky as it was all about P is for Penguin.

I couldn't summon any snark because, well, PENGUINS, so I went with funny and cute instead! 

Meet Pablo, who's all in a 'flap' about penguin wings!


He was a freebie with Making Cards Magazine and I always enjoy inking him up as he's such a cutie.

As always the cards on show from the sistahs are brilliant, so please come take a look and play along.

15 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love your card, Poor Pablo. lol

Helen said...

LOVE Pablo!!! He is just so adorable! And I agree... you can be snarky with Penguins! Have a super weekend! ((HUGS)) Helen

Angelnorth said...

I have three words for Pablo - “fly agaric mushrooms” ;o) Absolutely adorable card Jo!

ionabunny said...

Pablo has some very valid points. Maybe his head is overheating in that fab hat. He is a cutie. I hope someone can answer his question. Now if he wanted to know why penguins feet don't freeze I might be able to help him with that one........ Hugz

Donna said...

Awwwwwwwwwww poor wee Pablo
His cuteness makes up for not being able to fly!
♥♥

CinnamonSally said...

Pablo is gorgeous, love your card and as always you have a way with words!

lauren bergold said...

ok pablo had already won my heart by virtue of extreme cuuuuuuteness, but then i read that sentimene! beyond awesome!!!!! thanks for letting me hang out with the sisterhood this fortnight!

Lindsey said...

Pablo the penguin - a true world citizen! I think you managed an element of snark. ;) Great card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling Penguin Pablo and he certainly has a question for wiser minds than mine - LOL! Anyway, really made me smile, Jo - thanks!!

Dawn T said...

How adorable Jo. Lovely this card.

Maria Sabina R said...

Such a cutie! Sending warm hugs!

Pia S said...

You solved this one elegantly, cute and fun, but a challenge for sure.

JulieP said...

Poor flightless Pablo. Super cute...love the large speech bubble.

Anneke said...

Love your pengiun & text :)
Fabulous card!

Chris Dring said...

I think you've managed a wee bit of snark on this awesome card. Poor Pablo!