Saturday, 28 November 2020

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #174 - E is for Elves

 

Sister Lee just does the best graphics!

We're all about ELVES at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for this challenge.


I broke-out two of my favourites eleves: Buddy and Jolly from Stamping Bella and got busy with my Promarkers. The background was created with a stencil and some Dreamweaver paste. I found the sentiment after a little Googling!

Stay safe this weekend, and please come join the fun at The Sisterhood!

 

13 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your elves! This is just so darn adorable... and so very true!! LOL!! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun card Jo, and great sentiment.

Barbara Godden said...

Those two are so adorable, lovely job colourng and great sentiment. I really liked when Stamping Bella was in Toronto, I was there a couple of times. S&H is too expensive from the U.S.

Donna said...

He he he he
There is soooooo much I love about this card
The cute wee elves drinking their bevvie...and the sentiment...lol...so true
I know I am so much more a badass in my mind than in real life :)

Pia S said...

Super cute card which turned fabulously awesome with that cool sentiment!

Chris Dring said...

These have got to be the most adorable elves ever! Those faces! Of course, that sentiment is perfection! Love this!

Lindsey said...

Best sentiment - and so true! :D Those elves are the best too, great colouring and they have just the right looks on their faces. And who knows, maybe they spiked their cocoa?

Dawn T said...

these two are fabulous Jo. Great card.

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha the good old days when we could be badass!!! Great card Jo!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute little elves, Jo, and I love the snowflake background!! Cute snarky sentiment too!!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Oh this would be the perfect christmas card to send to a friend of mine.. I love it!! The elves are so whimsical and the background is beautiful!

Liz McGuire, said...

Brilliant! Love it xx

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great card, background looks awesome and love the coloring.