My offering is as always rather on the tame side, but hopefully it'll make the recipient smile! I always love working with Art Impressions images.
The wording is a steal from Carmen's Veranda, which I adapted for Christmas and printed out on my PC. If you love a snarky, fun sentiment that's the place to go!
We have a fabulous Queen with us today and I know you'll love all the cards on display if you enjoy naughty and snarky in equal measure.

11 comments:
Hilarious! LOVE your image and your sentiment.. perfect!! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!!! ((HUGS)) Helen
Love it, made me luagh! Hugs Anesha
OMG - this is so awesome! And this stamp is absolutely perfect for this hilarious sentiment - agree Carmens Veranda is the place to go! Thanks for having me as your GDT this month!
Perfection! Fab colouring and just the right sentiment for her! :D
Har, har Jo - can just see the surprise of the class - LOL! Cute card!!
Heehee
This is such a great card Jo, that sentiment is hilarious and sure to make the recipient laugh!!!
I am imagining the faces of the art students. ROFL! Love it!
I love the sentiment and could just imagine being in that art class when she walks in.
I wouldn't call your card lewd--wouldn't be my thing. But I do call your card cute & it definitely made me smile!
Pfffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttt
Soooooooooo funny!!!!
Love it!
Post a Comment