It's February 2nd, and there's another gorgeous Reveal on offer over at Card Chain Challenge.
I really enjoyed making this card and was delighted that my recipient Tina in Slovenia seemed to like it. The sweet flying foxes are from The Cat's Pajamas. I love their fun, quirky stamps and just wish that they were easier to import into the UK.
My sender for this month was Annerieke in the Netherlands, and just look at the lovely card she sent!
I'm also going to link my card to Allsorts Challenge where Challenge #609 is Four Legged Friends.
There's still time to sign up for the February Challenge over at The Card Chain Challenge before it closes on 6th February. Our March Challenge will commence on February 7th.
Take care, keep crafting and stay safe!





15 comments:
Aww, this is adorable, love that sentiment, Liz x
Sweet little foxes, I hope that’s an evening sky rather than a morning one otherwise they might be in for a bumpy ride! Lovely card Jo!
What sweet little foxes Dotty Jo - soaring through the fluffy white clouds up into that gorgeous pink sky! xx
This is a brilliant card Jo, very inventive and I can see the sketch in your design xx
The card is so wonderful! Your homemade cloud stencil turned out well, beautiful clouds. And the foxes are just adorable.
Hugs, Annerieke
A really super background with gorgeous colours and a really cute image. Thank you for joining our 'Four Legged Friends' challenge at Allsorts.
Kath x
Lovely card Jo. I like the stencilled clouds. Adorable foxes too.
Super fantastic card Jo, love how you've used all the elements... cutest foxes and great colours, hugs Robyn
just delightful card Jo.
Love this card and amazing colours. ♥
So very sweet, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Four Legged Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
These are just the cutest foxes and your design is so lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Darling foxes floating with their balloons, Jo - great use of the colors!!
Your card is so lovely and it is a special way for design the sketch!!!
Wow, you seem to have gotten comfortable with the slimline shape quickly. Totally awesome and adorable design!
Post a Comment