Saturday, 20 February 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #179 - Q is for Queen

 


Just look at that graphic - do we have the best graphics goddess or what! 

Yes, another stunning Edna signals a new challenge for the sisterhood, and I can guarantee you'll be singing Bohemian Rhapsody for the rest of the day!

It took me a little while to get my head around this one, but once I'd found a teeny, tiny crown in a Unity Grab Bag I was away!


The sistahs have created some fabulously regal fun for this challenge, so please head on over and take a look!


13 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE that background Jo.. and that sentiment.. so very true! LOVE it! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Barbara Godden said...

The background is amazing nice job with the teeny tiny crown gotta love it when the light bulb turns on. Great card.

Donna said...

He he he what could be better than bedazzled horns?
Love the background you've created with your wee crown!

Chris Dring said...

Buahahahaha! Love this!

Pia S said...

This would be spot on for my sis, this is so her, I love it too.

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Love the sentiment. Makes think of how I always said my horns were just there to hold up my halo.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo this is fabulous I love the stamp you have used also the background a super make
hugs
lorraine x

Lindsey said...

You do find the BEST sentiments, Jo! And the inky background is gorgeous. Those Unity grab bags do come in handy, don't they?

JulieP said...

Bedazzled horns. hahahahaha! This is such a fun background. Love it!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Love your background and sentiment.. hilarious as always!

Angelnorth said...

Ha, I was singing “I see a little silhouett-oh of a man” when I saw the thumbnail graphic in my blog sidebar Jo! Fab sentiment, lovely inky background p, looks great with the dinky little crown randomly on top!

Vicky Hayes said...

Haha, Jo, love the bedazzled horns sentiment! But also, can we talk about that stunning background? Gorgeous! Vicky x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Really chuckled at that sentiment, Jo, & I love your crown background!!