Tuesday, 2 March 2021

Chain Chain Challenge Reveal - February 2021

Hello and welcome - it's time for another, fabulous Card Chain Challenge reveal.


We had 32 participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month thus making our total number of cards exchanged an amazing 3,245!  
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
 
Colour Palette Option

(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option
 
(Orient as desired.)

Theme Options: Chinese New Year/ Polar Bears/Love/Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Ribbon/Texture

It turned out that February 27th was International Polar Bear day so I snuck in an additional theme option of polar bears and was thrilled to see how many of our participants picked up on this!
 
My recipient for this month is the lovely Linda W in Minnesota. I just hope my card reaches her as the birthday card I sent after sending her CCC card has managed to overtake it en route!


Long time CCC player Robyn Oliver in Australia was my sender, and just look at this gorgeous bear in his starry jumper! Thanks, Robyn, I love him!


If you want to join in the fun, you can sign up for the March Card Chain Challenge until Saturday, 6th March. If you miss the March sign-up then why not join our April Card Chain Challenge sign-up which begins the very next day on 7th March and ends on 6th AprilHope to see you there!



9 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Such cute bears. I love both cards.

HilaryJane said...

Love that bear, he is turning up all over the place, such a great image waving from his chilly home. The addition of the fish is a wonderful finishing touch. Robyns card is quite spectacular too xx

aussie aNNie said...

Most gorgeous project and work of art....xx
[I am so fed up with the robot thing now again for the fourth day]

Dawn T said...

What great cards. Hopefully Linda's card will eventually turn up. Post at the moment is so unpredictable.

Julia Aston said...

What a creative design with your wonderful glittery ice burgs! Love those cute waving polar bears too! xx

Jutta said...

Love your card with the shiny icebergs and sweet bears. Robyn's card is lovely as well. So glad you came up with such a fun theme.

Angelnorth said...

Good job they’re good swimmers and can meet across the watery divide rather than just waving (hope their scarves don’t shrink in the water though). Super cute card Jo, love the sparkly ice bergs for those fabulous friendly bears!

Annerieke said...

Such a funny card you made, I love those waving bears!
Hugs, Annerieke

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a darling card, Jo, and I'm so sad the mailman returned it to you!! Oh well, I got the bday card no problem!! Sorry I'm slow to get here to comment...