I'm delighted to have stumbled across a new challenge blog called Make the Cards.
They've already reached Challenge #7 and when I saw the theme I knew I was going to play along!
I broke out some MFT goodies for this one: Roses All Over, Cup of Tea Clear Set and Tea Party dies set. I can only find a link for the first of these.
I began by embossing the tea set in gold and then sponged on some Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. While it looked pretty it looked a little flat, so I did some smooching in the same colour and liked the effect.
It's such a pity that my photographical abilities haven't done this one justice as it looks great IRL!
Make the Cards Challenge has some stellar DT members and their inspiration for this challenge is gorgeous. I think this is going to be one to watch and I'm looking forward to joining in future challenges!
Stay safe and keep crafting, everyone!

9 comments:
Lovely card. Anesha
Jo this is darling! Coffee for me, but on occasion only tea will do!
=]
Wow, love how you created the tea pot and cups, the shades of pink are beautiful with the gold embossing! So glad you joined our challenge at Make the Cards!
What a brilliant way to use the roses stamp! I will so be taking inspiration from you!
Always good to find another great challenge blog Jo. Love the teapot and cups with that gorgeous embossing on it. Lovely card.
Lovely Dotty! And thanks for finding the challenge. I love tea too, so will be joining in too.
FANTASTIC! Love your fancy tea pot & cups and that sentiment is AWESOME! Well done! So glad you have found us! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
Gorgeous card! I love the sentiment! So perfect! Thank you for joining the Make The Cards Challenge. I hope you join us again!
It's perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Card Challenge.
Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Mifta.
Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge
Post a Comment