Nobody, just nobody makes graphics like our fabulously talented Sistah Lee. Who knew that underneath that dowdy exterior Edna is smokin' hot.
We're having a riot over at the Sisterhood with our new theme X is for Xposed, and we'd love you to come and play along.
I went simple and straightforward with my card and used AI set Get Well Soon. Don't you just love his socks?We have a fabulous guest and some brilliantly snarky cards for my very talented teamies, so please come and join the fun!

12 comments:
Super cute card it's perfect for the challenge (I have that set too it's adorable) gread colouring and design.
This is so much fun, love it. Anesha
Nicely done! You caught the colour of the examining gown perfectly, and yes, I do love the socks. :D
Love it! Perfect for the challenge.
Such a fun card Jo and great sentiment. fabulous colouring too.
Awwwwwwwwww poor old fella!!
LOL
Nicely done sistah!
He was just too perfect NOT to use. And I do love his socks.
Brilliant! I worked ICU for years, and heard this often! LOL! Love that old guy! Have a fabulous week! ((HUGS)) Helen
Perfect image and sentiment for this challenge!
Love that image Jo with the peek of butt cheek ;) Hope you're doing ok x
giggle...super card filled with fun!
x Karen
Ha ha haha. Cool card. Hugz
Post a Comment