Oh dear, I really got myself muddled with Christmas Kickstart and Card Chain Challenge this month. If you are here looking for Christmas Kickstart, please visit my post here and the main blog here.
So, let's dive right in and talk Card Chain Challenge.
We had 25 participants
who exchanged cards across the globe this month.
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Summer / Snacks / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Scraps / Fancy Fold
I sent my card to the lovely Suze in New Zealand...
I'm so proud that we've now
exchanged over 3,388 cards by participants from 39 of the 50 United
States and 30 countries!!!
If you want to join in the fun,
you can sign up for the August Card Chain Challenge from 7th July to 6th August.
All cards exchanged will be revealed over on the CCC blog on 2nd September, 2021.
The September Card Chain Challenge sign-up begins
on 7th August and ends on 6th September. Hope to see you here!




5 comments:
LOL - I wondered why Kickstart was early, Jo - just gave me a running start and my card was done already yesterday! Just waited to post it due to the CCC reveal. Anyway - love your CCC card - your sunray background looks amazing, especially with the pop of blue!!
Love the sentiment style and the gold embossing looks so elegant for it! Great use of that EF too - lovely card Jo!
Well, I just commented on Lia's CCC card post that she used the same sun ray die as Cat did on my card and now I see that you have used the same die too, that's 3 cards in the exchange, how weird and wonderful is that? I love how you have used it, it looks fabulous with the blue contrast. Mia's card is pretty special too xx
Really like that peach and blue color combination, it’s both classy and trendy. You got a sweet card in return, love her colorful hair and how she drew in the facial features. I’m considering joining 8n the fun for September. Question, do you send a card blank or do you write a little note on the inside?
Wow, that is a lot of cards zooming across the world!! LOVE your sunburst card and fabulously 'messy background!
Post a Comment