I went with F is for Feline for my make. I know, I know...
I love this sweet set from My Favorite Things - Mini Meows. The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set called You Matter. I sent this card to congratulate my friends on the arrival of their new baby. It was fun to make.
Hope you'll come and play along with the sistahs, and our very special guest, Queen Beverly.


10 comments:
What a FUN card, thanks all the cuteness today. love those kitties and the design is greeat.
Very cute. Perfect for a new baby card.
Adorable little felines Jo! Have a fun week! ((HUGS)) Helen
Your felines are fantastically coloured! What a fun and fabulous card. <3
Way too cute Jo. Lovely card - your felines are just adorable.
So cute and it’s a great layout for a big sentiment and smallish images. Sweet!
Love this card, so cute!
Fabulous Jo, your kitties are so cute - bet your friends loved this!
LOL I admit when I first got saw your card I thought F is for HUGS?? How does that work? Cats? How does that work? I honestly thought it was going to the the wee ball of FLUFF in the corner.
Felines....duh....my brain totally didn't go there...well done sistah!
I love the cure wee felines and the wee ball of fluff :)
This is just super sweet! You had to do cats....I had to do flamingo. :-)
Post a Comment