Thursday, 16 September 2021

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #54 - Reminder



September is flying by so fast that I 've been caught on the hop a little with this reminder post!

This month our lovely elf is Anesha from Crafting Queen!

I really love the card Anesha made to inspire us for this challenge. I would have loved to have made a shaped card myself but I just don't have any unusual shaped dies and so sadly I abandoned the idea.

  

Instead I took my inspiration from the snowman's hat and scarf and grabbed this as the colour combo for my card. I always love traditional red and green on a Christmas card, don't you?


This little cutie is Reindeer Games from Art Impressions. Unfortunately, I can't find a link to an 'in stock' set anywhere.  The papers are some Tim Holtz leftovers. 

As always, Rudolph has been shopping and has this cute sentiment on offer as his Random Raffle Prize for this challenge.



I do hope you'll come over and play along in this challenge - turns out it's 100 days to Christmas today!

5 comments:

Pia S said...

Hilarious! This lady would be PERFECT for cards for some of my mum's friends, I'll be on the lookout, Your design is just great!

Crafting Queen said...

Love your card. Anesha

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oh my goodness, that reindeer headband with that sentiment, Jo? Got a good chuckle outta that one!!

ionabunny said...

Not surprized reindeer games is sold out, she rocks!!! Fabulous card. Hugz

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Man, she is seriously ready for games!! Ha!! And she better win, too! So fun, Jo!
=]