I was interested in the possibilities of sanding a cardstock that didn't have a core and so set to work on some Bazzils card. It's such a pity that you can't see/touch what a great texture this produced - it feels so soft and velvety IRL. I enhanced the effect with some gold Vera Color ink.
The stamp set is Vintage Plonk from Hobby Art and the embossing folder is Sizzix Texture Fades Tim Holtz Folder Numeric, which seems to be currently unavailable.
There's still plenty of time to play along in our current challenge, so please head on over and join the fun!

3 comments:
I love your old bean guy - so elegant but fun too, Jo! Perfect on that sanded background!! Love your new blog look too!!
So fabulous Jo. Great background for your gentleman.
OMG I'm loving these old fashioned images Jo! Splendiferous card!
Post a Comment