Doesn't time fly when you're making cards!
There's such a beautiful Reveal over at CCC this month! Our very own 'Chain Gang' have really done themselves proud with the ideas and themes on offer.
Our themes were:
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Product / Technique Options: Felt / Slimline
I really liked the colours and decided to cherry pick the three boxes from our sketch. I also used the flowers and slimline themes and this card is the result:
I've not used these gorgeous stamps from Lavina Stamps for ages and was so happy to get heat embossing with them again after so long.
My recipient was the lovely Arlene and I was delighted to receive this gorgeous card from my chum Hilary in the UK.
We've now completed an amazing 3,434 card swaps, so why not make THIS month the month that YOU play along over at Card Chain Challenge by joining our October Sign Up???




9 comments:
Chain gang bwahahhahahahaaa. Gorgeous card Jo. The sketch was very popular this month. Hugz
That’s such a pretty stamp and it looks lovely with the bold colour blocks, great card Jo!
This is fabulous Jo. That stamp is perfect in those lovely vibrant inked squares, great sentiment too. So glad you liked my card xx
This is such a great initiative, the joy of giving and receiving a card and make new online friends. I’ve already signed up for my 2nd month. I love what you’ve done with these colors.
Stunning card Jo. The colours looks so pretty and the little silhouette florals is prefect.
Beautiful CAS card and the card from Hilary is amazing!!!
What a lovely card Jo! I have a set not dissimilar and struggle to use it, so might have to copy yours ;)
Oooo - what a pretty take on the sketch, Jo - just love your flowers in their colorful squares!!
What a beautiful CAS design on your card Jo - love the bright colors and slim line size! We both used Lavinia stamps on our designs for Sept! xx
Post a Comment