After a very busy few days I'm so happy to have finally made the time to play along at Janis's Cat Lover's Hop!
This is the seventh year that Janis has organised and run this fun event and it just seems to get bigger and better with every new year! Well done, Janis, and thank you for this brilliant week of kitty crafting fun which is always on my cardmaking calendar!
I'm in full-on Christmas card making mode today with this card featuring the gorgeous images from MFT's Meowy Christmas.
Isn't this cat a cutie? I just love that expression!
Playing along with Janis's hop will be somewhat poignant this year as I lost my special, furry companion back in July. Wasn't he a handsome lad?
I'm hoping to get a few more kitty cards made for the challenge, so if you're visiting the hop posts you might be dropping by again very soon.


22 comments:
I'm so sorry you lost your cat. He was a handsome fellow. Love that image and the cat's face is sweet.
Cute Christmas card and sweet cat. Hi from the Cat Lovers Hop!
I'm sorry to read you lost your beautiful kitty this year :-(
A really cute Christmas card with the adorable image! Love the stenciling!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
Gosh, I'm not sure if my comment went through. All of the sudden I'm having to verify that I'm not a robot. If it did great. Anyway, it's a cute card and I'm sorry for your loss. He was a handsome fella. [Bunny]
I am sorry you lost your cat, he was indeed a handsome chap. Lovely Christmas card.
Darling card! Love the stenciled background and the cute image!
Beautiful kitty. I'm sorry for your loss.
Jo, I'm so sorry for your loss. Has your heart healed enough to consider getting a rescue kitty or perhaps a foster for a short term? Nothing helps us heal more than tending to another little feline who needs you. Simply delightful Christmas tree kitty. Visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop. :-D
Ooooh, very very big {{{{hugs}}}}} and so sorry for your loss of your sweet kitty. I totally know how you feel and yes he is a very very handsome tuxie lad! They just are so precious. Goregous card, love the stencilled background and the little kitty. Yes, time to get stuck into making Christmas cards!
Happy hopping from Cat Lovers Hop!
Your card is beautiful, with that stenciled background. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your sweet kitty this year, and he is so handsome. I still miss all of my cats, even though it's been years.
Gorgeous card Jo. Your cat was so handsome. Sad to loss out pets. Our boy went about 18 months ago and I still miss him
Gorgeous card Jo , I love the stencilling behind your image.
Waving hi from the Cat Lovers Hop! Absolutely adorable card! Love the little guy in the Christmas tree! So happy you are playing along in the Hop this year even with the loss of your sweet boy. My condolences.
Jo, this is adorable!! that is right where I found my Calvin the first Christmas we had he and his litter-mate! Right In the Middle of our tree, happy as can be - with much the same expression on his fur face!
I'm so sorry you lost your handsome boy - mine are gone many years now, but still live in our hearts, leaving behind all the most wonderful memories!
xo
I am so sorry about Custard! He was a beauty!!! So glad you were able to make a card for the hop ... it's also a beauty! Love the stenciled BG and yes, the image is so cute!
A beautiful meowe card!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
So sorry that you lost your precious kitty. He was a beautiful boy. We have lost two in this past year. It's hard, I know. Sending hugs.
Your Christmas kitty card is adorable! Such a a sweet image and purrfect sentiment. Love the stencilling too - I want to use my stencils more - great inspiration here!
so very nice card!
so sorry you lost your kitty.
Hello from Cat Lovers blog hop!
Popping in from the Cat Lovers Hop to admire your lovely kitty Christmas card, Dotty Jo. Such a beautifully coloured, cute image and a pretty stencilled background. I'm sorry for your loss - we lost our lovely boy kitty, Casey, on June 11th this year - it's so hard! xx
I am so sorry for your loss! What a handsome boy!
Your card is wonderful! I like how the cat is peeking out of the tree! I also like the stenciled background! Enjoyed seeing your terrific card!
I remember when you posted on FB abt losing your sweet kitty, Jo. So very sorry. What a beautiful boy! Losing a beloved pet is sad. I am thankful for the good memories they leave behind with us, though.
Your card is so fun. I have had a few strapping youngsters who would climb right up the tree like that. Love your stenciled background!!
Thank you so much for your great participation in the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Oh I just bought this set but haven't had time to play with it yet - I love hoe you have the stencil in the background :) Purrs!!! Christi
So sorry about your kitty. Yes he was very handsome xo
Lovely card and I really like that stenciled background.
Visiting from the Cat Lovers' Hop.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Post a Comment