Wednesday, 20 October 2021

Playing at Lost Coast Designs - 31 Days of Halloween

 


The lovely folk over at Lost Coast Designs are counting down to Halloween with a fun 31 days of fabulously spooky and creepy cards!

I knew I wanted to play along and when I saw a fun cartoon/meme I decided to make my own version. The bat is from a cute Gerder Steiner set which I love using.


I've made this for a friend who shares my quirky sense of humour. I'm sure you'll all thank me for putting this tune in your head for the rest of the day!

Happy crafting, and please take a look at the amazing cards on show from the DT over at Lost Coast.

10 comments:

ionabunny said...

Bootastic Jo. You got me laughing and singing!! The look on that bat's face is priceless. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

Lindsey said...

Too funny! Back in the before times, when we'd go to the Bahamas for a few days to get away from winter, the 2nd or 3rd time this would get requested in the piano bar at night would signal our exit! Poor moth. :D

R's Rue said...

So cute. I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lynne in NI said...

Jo I keep saying, you're wasted on us .. you need to get a side-line going selling sentiment stamps!!! LOVE this!

Laurie said...

oh how fun is this! love your sky you created for these little creatures to fly about Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Jo. Really nice and spooky!

Sue said...

Oh Jo, I love it! The look on the bat's face and that sentiment is just wonderful. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs, and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Vicky Hayes said...

This cute card made me chuckle Jo and I even forgive you for the ear worm! Love your gorgeous inky background too! Vicky x

Pia S said...

This gave me a big chuckle, thanks for brightening my day! I love your sense of humor.

Angelnorth said...

Do bats eat earworms, I wonder?! This is great fun Jo, I love it!