Saturday, 16 October 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #196 - E is for Everything Pink



Edna's pretty in pink for this challenge and I'm sure you're all aware why... Yes, it's 
Pink October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Check 'em gals, it's important.

I thought this was a great image to use for my card for this challenge!


I paired Coffee Cups Lady from VLVS with two sentiments from MFT Cup of Tea set. The background is another Gelli plate print... It's an addiction. 

The sistahs hope you'll come and play with this fun challenge.

10 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

LOL oh my goodness this is so much fun I absolutely love that image this is going to bring one big smile to someone's face a real cheer you up card
hugs
lorraine x

Barbara Godden said...

Great image, great card, well put together too. love your gelli plate background.

Helen said...

Oh my gosh Jo! Love this buxom lady! Looks like me! LOL!! Fab card! Have a very pink week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Donna said...

Yep -- now THAT is the perfect image for this challenge!!
Very nicely done sistah :)

Lindsey said...

So much to love about this card! And that you even incorporated "pink" into the sentiment, teehee. A fine background print, too. (My, how I need that stamp!)

Dawn T said...

WOW...this one is just awesome Jo. The background is lovely.

JulieP said...

To quote An Officer and a Gentleman...those are a bodacious set of ta-tas! LOL! LOVE!!

ionabunny said...

Mega awesome. Love that bountiful beauty. And tea. Hugz

Lynne in NI said...

Lol isn't she fabulous!!! And your background looks amazing too!

Jane Willis said...

That stamp is amazing! It reminds me of Queen Victoria although I'm not sure she ever mastered the teacup thing.
Sorry to be so late commenting, I've had family to stay and after not having seen them since before the pandemic I didn't want to waste a precious moment with them!