The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #197 - R is for Rude
For Challenge #197 Edna and the sistahs are inviting you to get RUDE!
I came at my card from an interesting direction and couldn't resist using this fabulous kitty (Simple Elegance Art Stamp Carabelle) to partner my sentiment. Doesn't he look as if he'd have the most gorgeous and elegant manners?
I'm also linking this lil dude over at The Cat Lover's Hop. It's Day 6 of this celebrate of our furry friends and the gallery is full of beautiful creations. Well done and thank you, Janis.
Please come and join The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for this fun challenge... It would be rude not to!
24 comments:
LOVE that Kitty Jo! He does look like he has the most elegant manners! LOL! LOVE your background as well! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen
LOL! Yes, he does look like an elegant and exceedingly polite guy! Love the brilliant sentiment and the background and thanks for having me as guest designer this week!
Absolutely fabulous! LOVE the cat stamp and great sentiment! And great details on the background!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
He does look rather elegant! Lovely card and great sentiment!
Cute card. Love the sentiment and his great bow tie. He does look a little refined. Some cats are naturally elegant. And then there would be my cat if I had one. Ha Ha! [Bunny]
Haha, oh my gosh, this is just hilarious! The sentiment, combined with his expression are priceless.
Awesome Jo. The cat is certainly very elegant looking. And what an amazing background.
Hello from Hop Cat Lovers! Amazing card, I love it!
What fun cards! That kitty is adorable!
Denise Bryant
ROFL on the sentiment, Jo! Waving hello from the Cat Lovers Hop and I'm really sorry that it's over already. :-D
hahaha Soooo fun and so adorable. Love the mixed media look of this beauty.
Waving Hi from the Cat Lovers Hop! Ahahahaha! Great card! There's nothing like a super sharp-looking cat (like so many in real life) with wit! Love this!
Love kitties expression and Sentiment!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Definitely your gorgeous kitty looks to have utmost perfect manners! Looks very studious too! Lovely card! Happy hopping from Cat Lovers Hop!
oh this is so great card!
Hello from Cat Lovers BLog Hop!
This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo true!!!
This is awesome sistah! Nicely done :)
He looks very elegant and polite, but is he though... Cats do as they like, and that's what I love about them too. Fun sentiment!
Your kitty does indeed look like he was raised with perfect manners. Love the background!
Saying hello from the Cat Lovers Hop! Oh, now this is a kitty stamp that I'd love to own - so cute and refined at the same time :) Loving your mixed media background and that fabulous sentiment. Brilliant!! x
That is so true! I have had that happen before! What an adorable card and sweet kitty! Love the yellow; so prety!
Oh, Jo, that cat is perfect with this sentiment...although I am guessing he might do his fair share of flirting, too! :) What a beautiful and fun card. Love the warm sunny tones of your wonderful background.
Thank you so much for joining in the fun at the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
I had not seen that cat before - elegance, indeed! Perfect for that marvelous sentiment. Love his backdrop, too.
Cute cat and I like this sentiment.
Oh yes LoL Such a great card and LUV the cat :-)
Visiting from the Cat Lovers' Hop.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Post a Comment