Tuesday, 2 November 2021

Card Chain Challenge - October 2021 Reveal

We have such a lovely Reveal on offer over at Card Chain Challenge this month.


We had 27 participants who exchanged cards, which brings our total number of cards exchanged thus far to 3,461. 
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:

Colour Palette Option

(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option

 
Theme Options: Transport / Shoes / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Brads / Faux Stained Glass

I sent my card to fellow Brit Brenda, so it only had a short trip across the country to reach her. 


I broke out some watercolour card and stamped in blue Versafine so that I could heat emboss and then watercolour with Distress Inks. I really love these stamps from Impression Obsession. I can't find this quote in the store, so I guess it must be unavailable now.

I was delighted to receive this cheery, little beauty from Lia in the Netherlands.



Why not join our chain of friendship and fun? There's still a few days in which to sign up for our November Challenge

8 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What a fabulous sentiment to go with the shoes! And loving the inky background! And you received such a cute card!!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

papierelle said...

A very special card with a amazing text. Great idea and design!!

Pia S said...

I LOVE the quote and those shoes, I'd be happy to have a pair like this IRL. Artistic and stylish design. And the gnome card you recieved is cute and dheerful.

HilaryJane said...

This is so great Jo, lovely sentiment and lovely shoes. I know Brenda will really appreciate this one xx

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Jo. Love those shoes.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I love your pair of shoes with that wonderful sentiment, Jo!! Cute card from Lia too!

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty pair of shoes and wonderful sentiment to go with them!

Greta said...

Love those shoes & the quote--great card, Jo!