The team that brought you R is for Rude now bring you N is for Naughty!
We'd like to see your best NAUGHTY creations for the next two weeks and trust me, the sistahs have really gone to town on this theme as their creations are hilarious!
My offering is best described as fun but tame.
I'm delighted to add this card over at Lost Coast designs as their current challenge is Art Dolls and Divas.
If you do nothing else today please head on over to The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers to see the naughtiness created by our guest and my teamies. Be warned, do not drink your coffee while viewing the cards or there may be a beverage spitting situation! You have been warned!


10 comments:
Ha Ha Ha love it. great card love the sentiment, the visual I had was hilarious.
Love everything about your card! This is awesome!
I love this! Excellent gel print, love the sassy dame, and the sentiment is perfection!
Absolutely hilarious - just the right amount of naughty! Love that background.
Haha love it! You're a whizz at these backgrounds!!
Love this Jo, great image and sentiment and such fun! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs, Sue xx
Another absolutely fabulous sentiment and love that crazy lady! Really pretty background too. Thanks for joining us again for the challenge!
Muahhhhh ha ha ha ha this is sooooo awesome!
Love the image and the sentiment and THAT background!!
Love that you put a warning at the bottom of your post. hahahahaha! Every time I look at this I see RBG at the bottom. (Am I alone?) Awesome.
LOVE it Jo! I really NEED that stamp, and love your naughty sentiment! LOL! Have a good one! ((HUGS)) Helen
Post a Comment