It's the final challenge of 2021 over at Let's Squash It! and it's YOUR CALL! Yes, we'd like you to look back across the year and pick a technique that you enjoyed to use for your card OR why not show us an embossing folder technique that you love and we haven't featured?
One of my favourite techniques is to use watercolours or inks and lots of water with my EF. I really like this Sophie Guilar EF called Texture Impressions by Sizzix which the lovely Gail gifted to me recently. I paired this with a MFT sentiment die and a unnamed sentiment and it was job done!
We've got a lovely guest with us and I know you'll love what she and Gail have each created for this challenge, so please come over and join the fun!

3 comments:
I love this technique too. Stunning card.
That is a beautiful folder! Love your colour choices in this one Jo, fab card!
Great technique & love the color! Glad you got the card. I'm sure yours will be here soon & I'll let you know.
Post a Comment