I've not played along at Show Us Your Pussycats for ages and am delighted to be putting this right with a little kitty card...
I think this cat from MFT is one of my all time favourite stamps. For this card my feline friend is teamed with a very old Stampin' Up! speech bubble and a gorgeous MFT background stamp.
The sun is shining and there's barely a cloud in the sky, so I think I'll go and grab a little time in the garden. Spring is such a lovely, hopeful time.
Happy crafting!
7 comments:
Such a sweet card. That kitty is delightful. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges
Hugz
IKE =^..^=
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Such a sweet card and a very cute kitty :-D
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Great card Jo. Love the sentiment and little kitty.
Super cute kitty and sentiment and perfect background. Great card.
A sweet card and fun sentiment. Vee xx
Jo, if that sentiment is true? I'd like everyone to forget all about my birthday for about 10 years, okay?? lol
LOve your kitty, your card base, and the colors, too!
=]
I wish that was true. And I’d benefit from it, having birthday in the summer when people are occupied vacationing, lol.
Super cute cat, love the bold yellow with the grey.
Post a Comment