For our new challenge, the Sisterhood are celebrating the sensation that is our beloved Sister Chris and her new snarky stamp sets made in collaboration with Stamplorations! Try saying that quickly, I dare you!
As you can see from our fabulous graphic, Sister Chris bears an uncanny resemblance to our mascot, Edna.
Yes, our sister has designed her first stamps sets and they are oh, soooo snarky and wonderful. The Sisterhood got to play with the sets ahead of the launch - how lucky are we! I just can't get enough of the new sayings/sentiments and would certainly pack both sets in my desert island emergency stamping kit!So, what have I made?
Here's my first card. I loved this card Sister Barb created for Challenge #205 and just had to CASE it big time. I used one of the fabulous sentiments from Hot Mess to accompany this fun gal from AI and the background is one of my Gelli plate prints.
I also made this card below using another sentiment from the same set. I got the idea of using a Katzelkraft cat after seeing this card made by Sister Lindsey.
The other set that Chris has made is called Some Snark. This set has been created to accompany Retro Fashionistas ATC - Ephemera and Retro People ATC - Ephemera.
Stamplorations currently has a nice PRE-RELEASE SALE for these sets
Buy Some Snark together with Hot Mess at 25% off
and receive a pack each of Retro Fashionistas ATC ($7 value) and Retro People ATC ($7 value) free!
This offer is available for shipping within the US only.
My final card teams a Technique Junkies cat (Coffee Kitty) with another sentiment from Hot Mess. I think this is a great double act!
For the next two weeks the sistahs would like to see Chris's new stamp sets on your cards OR cards made using products from Stamplorations. Hope to see you in the gallery!
7 comments:
Wow a Trifecta!! of awesomeness. #1 thanks for the shout out it looks awesome. #2 wish I thought of this fantastic!! #3 well you had me a kitty with coffee it's priceless. Great tribute to Chris, and a great blog post.
Fab trio of cards, Jo - I get a kick out of the snarky sentiments! Especially love card one with the gelli print background - amazing!!
Fabulous set of cards Jo. What awesome sentiments.
O.M.G!! Jo! What an amazing Three-fer! These are all so astoundingly brilliant! Thank you soooo much for showcasing my stamps so perfectly! MUAH!
These are all amazing!!!! I do have to say though that coffee kitty and sentiment are my fav. Such a perfect combination.
Look at you go with your awesome three-fer!
Fab job on em all, I love em!
Love all the cards. Might not be gin but some good vodka works too.
Post a Comment