Here's the card I made inspired by Gail's uber cute gnome. I liked that Gail had made her gnome take centre stage on her card, so I did the same.
Card #2 uses stamps from Merry Gnomes by Jane's Doodles. I do enjoy using these adorable little stamps. Do you like his spotty hat? Such fun to colour.
I hope you like the sweet little gnome guy that Rudolph has chosen as our Random Raffle prize for this month. Anyone who enters and has followed the guidelines will be eligible to go into the drawer to win this little cutie.
You have until April 30th to enter our challenge and Gail and I look forward to seeing YOUR gnomies!





3 comments:
Two super cute gnome cards, Jo - especially love the pieced hat on card one and the fun tree trimming gnome on card two!!
Love your little gnome dudes with their swanky hats!
Two fun cards, Jo and I love how you have given special attention to the hats - everyone knows that gnomes are very particular about wearing the right hat for the occasion and you have done them proud here lol!
Hope you are well,
Hugs
Carol x
Post a Comment