Saturday, 30 April 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #109 - U is for Underwater


Poor Edna, the things she has to go through as our mascot. Let's just hope she's planning a Houdini escape from this tricky situation.  

Yes, we have a fun new challenge over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers starting today - U is for Underwater.



Turns out that I don't seem to have any mermaid stamps - who knew! Thankfully, I do have this cute little kraken from Loveable Legends by Lawn Fawnso was able to come up with a card for this challenge. I had no idea what colour a kraken should be so opted for grey as I thought it would look nice against the blue. 

Our special guest and the team have really done a fabulous job with this challenge, so please come on over and join in!

8 comments:

Donna said...

I have mermaid stamps and didn't even think to use them!!
DUH!
I love your little kraken image - he is totes adorbs!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card, Jo - just love the underwater background you created for your critter!!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Jo... have to admit that when I first saw the post title - I thought it was U for Underwear!!!! was not sure what I would find when I got into the post!!! Happy that I had mis-read the title. Your card is great.

Rachel D said...

Love your watery background, it really pops against the navy. My nephew would love this card!

Monika Skinner said...

Loving your little kraken, Jo. Had some difficulties myself finding something watery. It's amazing how one can have a room full of stash and yet still need more. Thanks for inviting me as GDT. hugs Monika

ionabunny said...

Your card is kraken me up. So cute. I love unusual critters. And you have given me an idea......... Hugz

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun and wonderful card LOVE your colouring.
Faith x
Thanks for your lovely visit

Chris Dring said...

This is all kinds of adorable! Who knew a cute kraken even existed?!