We're Making it Manly over at Let's Squash It! until 30th June.
I don't know about you guys but I am someone who needs inspiration and ideas when it comes to making cards for the Misters. Gail and our Empress of Squash, Joanne, totally smashed it with their fabulous creations and I have to say I'm quite pleased with the cards I've created for this challenge. Seems that an embossing folder is a great place to start for making it manly!
I was inspired by Joanne's card as I loved the 'pop' of gold she used against a dark, embossed background. Here's what I made:
The embossing folder and stamp are from a magazine freebie I've had tucked away for years. Unfortunately, the packaging doesn't appear to give the magazine details so I can't share them. It's a great little set as you get a folder, a selection of stamps AND some dies. The 'Cheers' die is from Sugar Pea Designs.
There's still six whole days to join the challenge and Joanne, Gail and I really hope you'll decide to Make it Manly and join the fun!

5 comments:
Manly AND marvelous, Jo! Love your frosty beer - and the embossing WOW is that great for a guy!
=]
Oh wow, that is a lot of beer! I am sure men will love this!!
Cool Male card Jo, great EF for the tankard image, finished off perfectly with "cheers"
Great manly card Jo, how cool was that freebie!
How adorable, Jo - perfect for a guy! My brother would love this! Great card!!
Post a Comment