Hello and welcome, it's time for another fabulous Card Chain Challenge Reveal!
We had 33 participants
who exchanged cards across the globe this month and our total number
of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is 3,657.
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Desert / Dessert / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Embossing Powder / Fancy Fold
I loved Gail's theme choice of Desert or Desserts and so did our participants!
I sent this card to Patricia in Texas, USA.
I went with desserts, while my sender, Joanne, went with deserts!
Great card, Joanne - thanks so much!
Our sign up for June 2022 is still open, so why not make this the month you come and play along? Send a card, receive a card - it's a win win!


9 comments:
What fun a delicious card you made, beautifully designed! And such a pretty desert sunset scene you received! Both simply stunning!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
All those doughnuts, don't tempt me. anything vaguely like cake and I am done for! Great card Jo. Joanne's card is really fabulous too xx
what yummy donuts on your card Jo with a cutely freckled consumer of one of them! love the pink glittery frosting! xx
Fabulous Jo. Love your "sweet" card!
I have to smile, your card is so funny and sweet!!!
Yummmmm love your card Jo! Those donuts look good enough to eat!
What a fun desserts card, Jo! Love the card you got, too!
Your card looks yummy and in bright cheerful colors it’s perfect for the season. Love the card you received too. I loved the dessert/desert theme too and went with the latter.
Yummy donuts - what a fun dessert card, Jo!! And beautiful desert scene from Joanne!!
Post a Comment