We're all about TAGS for the next two weeks over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and our Graphics Goddess, Lee has created yet another fabulous Edna to get us in the mood.
I made this card for my friend Jill who has two gorgeous ginger kitties. The snoozing cat is from MFT and the sentiment from The Ink Road set I'm currently loving.
The sistahs have done a great job with this challenge, so please come on over and join the fun... tag, you're it!


7 comments:
That's what I love about tags, you can use them on a card, for a sentiment, even a bookmark. Love the very true sentiment and the ginger kitty.
just gorgeous Jo. Love the sentiment and that cute kitty.
Lol that sentiment also works for dogs ;)
Thanks for the fab birthday card, LOVE it!!
So cute and funny!! I also love the tag design with te bold flowers in the bg!
He he he he
My dog does this too - I am sure my guinea pig would too if given the chance.
Awesome tag sistah
Oh what fun! That kitty is just too cute!
Ha!!! My kitty never follows but my dogs sure do. Very fun tag and card!
Post a Comment