Monday, 10 October 2022

Let's Squash It! Challenge #25 - Trees and Leaves

 


Anyone else got a drive full of leaves? Thought so!

Our theme for Challenge #25 over at Let's Squash It! is Trees and Leaves - a perfect challenge for this time of year.

We have the super - talented Joanne with us for October and I know you'll love what both Joanne and Gail have created for the challenge.

Here's what I made...



The background was coloured in bands with Distress Inks before I got busy with an EF. Unfortunately, I can't give any details for the folder as I bought it on eBay without any packaging. However, I can tell you that the Celebrate die is from MFT and the beautiful leaves are from my dear blogging friend Linda W over at Scrappin', Stampin', Singin'.

Joanne, Gail and I all hope that you'll come and play along with this fun challenge!

7 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Great autumn card Jo, love the vivid embossed background!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Jo. I'll be hunting out my leaves and tree folders for sure.

Pia S said...

I really love autumn’s warm colors and the big leaves look wonderful.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Glad you could make use of those leaves, Jo! They look great atop that embossed leafy background!! LOL - I used similar leaves but, guess what? Different brand! Now why would I need two (or more) brands of leaves? I say, why not?!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Jo I shall have some fun playing along with this challenge.

Curly said...

Hiya Jo thank you for stopping by to comment, I didn't read the rules until after I had entered Lets Squash it. Its nice to still see you are blogging
Have a lovely rest of the week
Kindest regards Bridget :) x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is just perfect for the Autumnal season, so beautiful Jo.
Faith x