Hi there, and a Happy New Year!
It's December 2022 Reveal time and we played the extra big Tic-Tac-Toe again!
We had 26 participants
who exchanged cards across the globe this month.
I played with the third line down and sent this to Gundi in Germany. I used a gorgeous Stamplorations die cut for the front.
Not the world's greatest pop-up, but I tried!
And look what I received from Patricia in Texas. It rocks... and is a stunner.
The Card Chain Challenge is such a warm and friendly challenge and a real win/win as you make, send and receive a beautiful handmade card. Why not make 2023 the year you play along!



10 comments:
Your card is brilliant, love the gold on the black and the little pop up Santa is such a great surprise. I avoided all the lines that required something challenging like pop up and rocker. The card you received is a real masterpiece too xx
This is such a “you” card Jo, it’s fabulous and I’m sure raised a giggle or two! Happy new year!
Darling Santa surprise in your elegant snowflake card, Jo! Happy New Year!!
Fab card Jo, the black and gold combo is so striking. Your popping Santa is fun!
Your pop-up of Santa is adorable and fun! Congratulations on nailing that line.
Thank you for this beautiful card with the great surprise effect!!!
Love this! Great surprise to open a beautiful sparkly and dimensional card and find a fun Santa popping out inside! Brilliant make. x
What wonderful cards, ALL of them. Happy New Year.
Faith x
So elegant on the front, the gold on black has a dramatic effect, and funny on the inside. A great card concept! Wishing you Happy New Year.
Fabulous card. I like the gold on black and also the pop up is FUN!
Happy to join this fun group.
Post a Comment