Hands up, who loves GLITTER? Yes, no, maybe? Well love it or loath it, we're all about the sparkle at The Sisterhood for the next two weeks.
Until I finished work a couple of years ago I was a librarian in a primary school. The staff had a major glitter addiction and the corridors, classrooms and staffroom pretty much crunched glitter underfoot as you made your way around the place. I often found it in my car, on my clothes and hair and even occasionally in my underwear.
I smooched some water colour card with Distress Inks and tucked it behind a lovely background plate from Jane's Doodles. The HUGS die is from MFT.
Hope you'll come play along and get your glitter on!


10 comments:
Love your heart card Jo, lovely shading with the big hugs. As for your spider card, it had me chuckling to be sure.
Faith x
The heart card is wonderful, but the spider card floored me-sooooo funnny!
Free Range Glitter LOVEit!! great card and love the second one too. Fab. job.
Love the grid of hearts with the jumbo HUGS, Jo - so darling! That spider though - what a hoot! Brought a smile to my face!
Lovely effect with the ink smooshing on the first one and the spider card is fab-u-lous dahling!
two gorgeous glittery cards Jo. I, too, try and avoid free range glitter... it certainly keeps on giving! Love the hearts card. So pretty in the pinks. And how cute is moving spider card!
Lovely cards Jo, I like the big hugs in combination with the tiny hearts. And I don't like spiders but this one is supercute!
Aww beautiful hearts card Jo, and that spider is totally hilarious! Bet whoever receives this has him nipping up and down that pole for ages LOL
I had a small visitor once who came round to make a card for her mummy but spilt an entire jar of glitter, she was covered, the kitchen was covered (kept finding it for weeks) and even Ruby sparkled! I hide the glitter when they come round now, glitter pens are much easier to clean up LOL
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness those are soooooo awesome!!!!
UGH glitter...LOL
The only way to do it is in some form of containment!
Your graphic is so, so true! I got quite a chuckle from your second card. Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment