Thursday, 2 February 2023

Card Chain Challenge - January 2023


Our colour palette and themes really seems to have hit the spot for our CCC participants this month as we had 25 fabulous players who exchanged cards across the globe this month.
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
 
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not required.)

Sketch Option

(Orient as desired.)

 
Theme Options: Cocktails / Elephants / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Distress Ink/ Oxide / Ombre


I sent the amazing Gail in Norway this fun card. I decided to make the most of the themes and so created a card featuring an elephant in an 80s Disco.



I bagged the lovely Arlene in California as my sender and look what arrived in the mail - Isn't it brilliant? You're so clever, Arlene.




13 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, somebody loaded the pink gel filter in the lights! Love this Jo, super fun image and sentiment combo, I’m sure Gail loved it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What Super fun cards.
Faith x

HilaryJane said...

Lucky you to get that amazing card from Arlene. Your card is great too of course. Love your elephant and that sentiment xx

ionabunny said...

Awesome cards Jo. I love my elephant!!! All together now.... 1 martini, 2 martini, 3 martini, floor bwhahahaaahaaa. Obviously sending elephants through the post isn't as difficult as I thought. Hugz

Arlene said...

Ok, That sentiment is one in a mil... Martini. What a totally FUN card. I love it.

And thank you for the kudos on my card.

Dawn T said...

Love all that pinky goodness Jo. And your ellie is fabulous. I'm sure Gail loved it.

Robyn Oliver said...

That is a real fun card you sent to Gail, Jo your disco elephant is wonderful, Robyn

papierelle said...

Very cheerful and funny card!!!

Julia Aston said...

Oh what a fun card - I think I have that elephant somewhere in my craft room! I must track it down! Love how he's collapsed with his martini and the wonderful balls of pink floating around him! and you were so lucky to receive that fun vignette card from Arlene! Julia xx

Imke said...

What a fun card, Jo and i like the colors ! Happy that i am joining this fun Challenge.


Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I love your "floored" ellie, Jo - so adorable with the disco ball dotted background!!

Pia S said...

Such a sweet and cheerful design, and the bubbly colors and print just add to the fun!

ionabunny said...

Disco here and dat go der, all together now, one martini, two martini, three martini, floor!!!! Still enjoying my eleplump. Hugz