Thursday, 16 February 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #71 - Reminder

 


It's reminder time again over at Christmas Kickstart and we have the lovely and very talented Bridget with us this month as our elfin muse.


Here's a reminder of Bridget's gorgeous inspiration card.


I really like everything about Bridget's creation, but I especially inspired by the retro-look baubles and her colour palette oh, yes, and the positioning of her sentiment. So here's what I made...


The card was supposed to have a pale green background too, but I'd already stuck down the first bauble before I realised! 

I also made this 'look-no-white' card using a spare bauble that didn't make it onto the above card. 


The HUGS is from Jane's Doodles. 

Rudolph has a sweet little penguin prize on offer this month and anyone who meets the challenges guidelines will go into Rudy's Random Raffle Draw with a chance to win. 
 

I do hope you'll come on over and join Bridget and me. You can click here to find the Challenge launch post. 

5 comments:

ionabunny said...

Hello Jo. Your cards are cute. Love the hugs. I have a new bauble die I might have a play with....... Hugz

Dawn T said...

Lovely bauble cards Jo. Like the white background on your first card.

papierelle said...

Just beautiful!! And the embossed background goes perfectly with it!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Jo, Super take on the card, yours is so beautiful, love your red card too, simple but has impact too.
Faith x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beautiful retro ornament cards, Jo - love them both and the white embossed pines look great on card one!!