We're getting all sweary over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for this fortnight.
I knew immediately the image and wording I was going to use as I've had this card in my head for a little while. I really do love this gal from the Thin Enough Set from AI Impressions.
I do hope you'll come and play along - there may be some expletives if you don't, Ha ha!
I'm also linking this card at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity as they are currently playing Make It Funny for Challenge #161. This is such a great challenge blog AND a fabulous store which deserves so much more attention then it seems to get, so why not head over and take a look?

10 comments:
Good morning. Oh my goodness, she is awesome and I totally agree with her. Hugz
I love the Art Impressions stamps, I think they are made just for "us". Great card design and colouring.
Great card Jo. Love it!
Fabulous fun card Jo.
What a perfect sentiment for this Gal. Love your card Jo.
Faith x
Now THAT would be great!
I might disappear though - I am a bit profanity prone LMAO
Isn't that the truth! What a great sentiment and perfect stamp to go with it. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!
If only. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast challenge.
I adore this card. Perfectly colored and fits the bill without being all trashy (like mine). LOL!
Ah, I would be a twig if that sentiment were turn - LOL! Love your weightwatching lady, Jo!!
Post a Comment