Yes, it's time for yet another lovely Reveal over at The Card Chain Challenge.
We had 33 awesome participants
who exchanged cards across the globe during February, giving us a total number
of cards exchanged thus far of 3,911.
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Hearts / Tags / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Burlap or Gauze / Layers
Just look what Viv in UK sent to me...
I sent this to Dee in Kenya...
I was in the mood for some die cutting as I really like this new hugs die from Jane's Doodles.
As always, I'm blown away by the talent and the variety of ways in which the links in our chain have used the themes on offer, so why not head on over and take a look.




9 comments:
I love your bright and bold die cut card, brilliant. I can see why you think Viv's card is very special. Love the soft and moody seaside scene xx
Such a beauty with the vibrant colors, Jo - love the aqua wreath with the big sentiment!!
What a great vibrant card Jo, love the bold sentiment and delicate wreath. That’s a beauty of a card from Viv, too!
I love the bright colors and design. Love it!
Superb Jo. Lovely card and what a special card from Viv
Your card is a happy hug!!
You did a perfect job using the colors, Jo ! Love your card.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Love your happy hugs card Jo, fab colour combo, and what a gorgeous card you received from Viv!
Glad you liked my card Jo!
Loving the hugs card - deffo a hug in an envelope! The colours are stunning. x
Post a Comment