Saturday, 4 March 2023

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #229 - I is for Ink

 


Hi there, we've got a great challenge on offer for the next two weeks at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers as we play I is for Ink. As you can see our very own Edna is way ahead of us all with the inkiness. 

I'm currently having waaaay too much fun with my VLVS images and couldn't resist inking-up this fab gal and this sentiment for the challenge. The background was made with a Funky Fossil stencil (such good value and quality) and a selection of Distress Inks. 


If you'd like to get inky with the sistahs why not come on over and join the fun!

7 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun card Jo love the stencilled background.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Har, har - always get a laugh with your tea-sipping lady, Jo - love the sentiment!!

Dawn T said...

What a cool card Jo. Love the sentiment and the image.

Donna said...

Muah ha ha ha ha
I was recently offered my first seniors discount and I was quite excited!
LOL This is so awesome - nicely done, that background - amazing!!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha love it! My friend was raging that she wasn't asked for proof of age when she asked for a pensioners discount 😉

Sanna said...

lol - such a fun card!

JulieP said...

This is the perfect mix of background, image and sentiment!!!