Hi there, I'm happy to be playing at two of my favourite challenges today with this sweet card!
I'm linking to LCD - where they're playing Rock or Pop for Challenge #164...
And also at Snippet's Playground for Challenge #451 as I've used a snippet of gingham paper from another card plus some watercolour hearts left over from a project I made a few weeks ago. The bunny and the sentiment are from a cute Waffle Flower set.
A good day to hide in the craft room as it was chilly and wet, but come on Spring - where are you?

10 comments:
Yay! You came back to play after doing extra homework! Thanks so much.
Love your very cute bunny card using up gingham snippets. Xxx
What a cute card Jo - it's certainly the time of year for bunnies! Very pretty.
Hugs
Di xx
Darling bunny card, Jo!! Love the little hearts and what gorgeous coloring on your images!!
So sweet Jo. Love this little bunny.
Cute bunny with her flower crown, this is such a sweet card Jo!
So cute and perfect for this Easter time of year. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!
So cute and lovely your beautiful bunny!!!!
Oh my, this is so cute and adorable. Nothing better than a rabbit, except a rockin' rabbit!!! Awesome rocker card Jo. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz
This is the sweetest rocker I have ever seen. Love it!
CUUUUUTE bunny card Jo!
Post a Comment