The sun is shining and I'm happy to be playing in the playground again over at Snippets for Challenge #452!
Isn't this gorgeous digi from Mo's Digital Pencil just a fabulous way to use up a snippet of pretty patterned paper?
I don't know which paper pad the snippet is from as it was just sitting in the bottom of my paper stash, but I knew it would look so good paper pieced into this image. OK, so paper piecing isn't as in vogue as it used to be, but I do enjoy making the odd card with this technique as it reminds me of those paper dolls we all played with back in the day.
Hope you're having a good day in your part of the world.

7 comments:
Great use of a snippet of patterned paper for this card. I used to love dressing those paper dolls. I don't imagine little girls now would have the opportunity - doubt if they are still available.
Paper piecing is always in vogue as far as I’m concerned!!!! This is a perfect example of it too. Great card and fun sentiment.
Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. Fancy some buttered toast in the Breakfast Club??? Xxx
You really had a good eye. The design paper goes perfectly with the young lady's dress!!
I love the image, and it's shown off beautifully with your gorgeous paper piecing Jo. I don't think it's ever out of fashion. A Fabulous card.
Faith x
Great paper piecing Jo - love the paper you used! And a great card as a result as well!
Hugs
Di xx
Fabulous Jo. I love paper piecing too and don't do it enough these days. Love your card.
Oooh isn't she fab - and her dress looks perfect paper pieced!
Post a Comment