My elfin buddy, Gundi and I are playing with a gorgeous colour palette over at Christmas Kickstart this month!
Gundi created the most beautiful inspiration card, which you can see here. As always, I picked a few elements to use in my card for the Reminder post. I love doing this as it really stretches me to try techniques or styles I wouldn't otherwise have considered. This is what I made using a very old Hero Arts block stamp and some gorgeous little images from Jane's Doodles. I'm so glad I bagged some of Jane's wonderful stamps before she closed her shop - thankfully, a few online stores still carry here products.
Gundi I and I both hope you'll come and play along with this challenge, and as always Rudolph has a brilliant Randon Raffle Prize on offer!
.jpg)
.webp)
5 comments:
I'm really happy that I was able to inspire you and I love all the little things on your card. Because Christmas is the perfect time to get cozy with these things.
I LOVE how you have used the gorgeous colour mix, a gorgeous card Jo.
Faith x
Great design, very clever.
great card Jo. That colour combo is gorgeous
Sweet quartet of inchies, Jo - love the background stamp too!!
Post a Comment