Friday, 19 May 2023

Snippets!

Hi everyone, I decided it was time for a little play with my snippets, and this is what I came up with!


A very CAS creation, but one that seemed to fit the bill for how my cardmaking brain was feeling this morning.

The image is from a magazine giveaway called Sweet Samantha and the sentiment comes from Sassy and Classy true Friends by Crafters Companion. 


I'm linking up to Snippets Playground Challenge #454 and, after I've been to the hairdressers, I'll grab a cuppa and look through the entries! 

Have a fun  day!

7 comments:

papierelle said...

That could be me, because that's how it often looks here, me on the couch with a book and one of the cats next to it. Super nice card!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just what I would have liked to do this morning, a beautiful card and image Jo.
Faith x

Di said...

Great card Jo and it looks as if you used a few snippets. Betcha the pile is no smaller though!

Lovely to see you playing along.

Hugs
Di xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Super cute girl with book & kitty, Jo - love this!!

Dawn T said...

Fantastic Jo. It's a great card.

Sarn said...

What a great card Jo. LOVE that sentiment - and curling up with a good book certainly makes me happy!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Come and enjoy a cocktail (or two) up in the Treehouse later! Hugs, Sarn x

ionabunny said...

Simply lovely. Look at that collapsed cat!!! So funny. Hugz