Wednesday, 2 August 2023

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - July 2023

It's the second of the month and so it must be time for the latest Reveal over at Card Chain Challenge!


We had 32 participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month and out total number of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is 4,073! I know!

 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:

Colour Palette Option


or

Sketch Option


or 

Theme Options: Fish / Circles / Friendship

or 

Product / Technique Options: Buttons / Stitches 


Here's what I sent to the lovely Jeanne in Minnesota.


I had so much fun creating this card for Jeanne, but have now misplaced the stamp set and packaging so am unable to share the product details! It's a real oldie so I doubt it's available anywhere. Such a cute set. Edited to add: Found the stamp set Scrapberry's Basik & K For you.

My sender this month is Lucille in New Jersey, but her card is still crossing The Atlantic. Hopefully it'll be here soon and I can update this post.

Please drop by and take a look at the whole Reveal! And HUGE thanks to Gail for everything she does to keep this fun, friendly challenge rolling along!



13 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Who’s the guilty party then? The cat trying to look all innocent or is that seagull a member of one of the notorious gangs of food snatchers? Cute card Jo, love the take on the fish theme and your colouring is lovely, as always!

Viv said...

This really made me smile Jo! Brilliant take on the 'Fish' theme too! Love it. x

HilaryJane said...

You have to smile when you look at this one. Love it xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a charming fish card, Jo - just love the kitty's expression!!

Arlene said...

So very cute! Fun and wonderful card.

papierelle said...

Oh your card is so lovely and funny!!!

Dawn T said...

What a cool card Jo. It's simply adorable.

Lynne in NI said...

Heee what a fab fun card, he's a cutie!
(Ps my chunky glitter is Hero Arts Icicle Glitter - absolutely no idea where I bought it, but it will last me forever LOL)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and image -now who is guilty lol-love it
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful card, great image.
Faith x

Julia Aston said...

Oh boy! Both the cat and seagull look like they just might have a fight on who gets all the fish dangling above them! Julia xx

Imke said...

Sweet and fun card, Jo. I like how you´ve colored the fishes - perfect card for the Card Chain Challenge.

Imke ~ /MY CRAFTY PLACE

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Love this! It;s brilliant! I had the same stamp but I misplaced it too :D