Tuesday, 15 August 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #77 - Reminder



Hi there, it's time for our mid-month reminder over at Christmas Kickstart. 

Challenge #77 - Just Elfing Around!


This month we're playing with returning elf Di, and having heaps of fun with our theme. Di has very kindly created additional cards for our challenge and I know you'll love what she's made.

Here's Di's original card for our challenge.


I love Di's first card for our challenge and couldn't resist breaking out Paper Smooches Wise Dies - Stockings for some Die Cut fun! I do miss Paper Smooches. The stencil is from The Stencil Studio and the greeting is from one of my favourite Christmas sentiment sets: Mama Elephant Puffy Holiday Greetings.



I'm linking this card to Di's Snippets Playground Challenge #460 as I used teeny, tiny snippets for the stockings and boots on this card.



Card #2 from me looks like this!


I really like playing with this sweet VLVS elf. This time I combined him with some Lawn Fawn cookies. He looks so content!

The lovely Di has donated our Random Raffle Prize for August so welcome to Di's Dream Draw. Rudolph will be randomly picking the winner as usual. 


 




I bought a set of these cute stamps a while ago, so decided to share a card I made with them so you can see what a lovely prize Di has provided.


There's still plenty of time to break out your elf stamps and come and play in this challenge, so please come and join the fun!

6 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Very inspiring, thank you so much to you both.

Di said...

Gorgeous cards Jo - I admit, the diddy elf footprints in the snow cracked me up here! Too cute for words - lovely cards - it's been such fun.

Hugs
Di xx

Di said...

Hi Jo - a great snippets make too!

Hugs
Di xx

Sarn said...

Thanks for entering that cute elf footprints card to the Snippets Playground Jo. Love all the cards in this post. See you on the swings xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love your elf boots and footsteps, just wonderful Jo. Your sleeping elf is so adorable, both fabulous cards.
Faith x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - two darling elf cards, Jo - love the snoozing elf with the cookies & those elf shoes brought a smile!!