Friday, 13 October 2023

Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge - Day #11

 


I'm back today with two more cards featuring images from our sponsors and made for the tribute challenge for Janis over at The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge

Card #1 features a gorgeous kitty and sentiment from Jane's Doodles at Creative Expressions. Isn't this a lovely image? 


For my second card today I used Waffle Flower Flora Cat Play and a real oldie (now unavailable) from Craft Asylum called I love the Snow and You.


I used a non-Christmas image, but went for a traditional Christmas palette for this card. I think it works ok. I do love to use red on my Christmas cards.

I very much hope you're playing along with this challenge to remember our friend and fellow card maker. There are so many lovely cards to see and some great prizes too, so please come on over and take a look.

I'm going to link my first card to Gail's Tic-Tac-Toe which you can find here on Day #8 of our challenge. I loved revisiting some of Janis's gorgeous cards on Gail's inspiration board for this challenge and am so grateful she put this together for us!

Someone should make a stamp of this!

8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love both of these adorable kitty cards! I have the Waffleflower cat and it never occurred to me to colour in Christmas colours, you're brilliant, and it's purr-fect! Such a sweet sentiment too! The dancing kitty from Jane's Doodles is so fun, and I love how you coloured him! Beautiful work, Jo!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah ah ah!! :D Your meme is so fun! And yes, such a great stamp it could be!
Both your cards are adorable and elegant and the kitties are so sweet! Red is just perfect for Christmas! Great idea putting the snowflake on the kitty's nose!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet kitty cards, Jo - love the dancing cat with the Santa hat & the pretty flower cat!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both cards are just wonderful and fun Jo. Love the poster, Yep! It would make a great stamp.
Faith x

Debi said...

Love the cat stamp from Waffle Flower!
Wonderful Christmas cards!
All the work you have put into this challenge is awesome!
Big Hug! You deserve it!

papierelle said...

Both cards so lovely!!! And I have to smile about the photo!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Love both cards . Anesha x

Carole J said...

Beautiful cards, Jo. I love the dancing kitty on your tag card, I also love the red patterned paper. The Waffle Flower cat has a beautiful, folksy vibe and looks brilliant coloured in festive colours. Nice little touch to add the diecut snowflake to match the sentiment. Beautiful work!
The meme today really made me smile:)
xx