Wednesday, 18 October 2023

Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge Day - #16



Ooooops, guess who forgot to schedule her post for today!

It's Day #16 of The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge where we're remembering our dear friend Janis. Today, we're meeting yet more of our generous sponsors and one of them is a great favourite of mine: Lawn Fawn.


I made these cards using this sweet set Lawn Fawn Pawsitive Christmas.


Mmmmmm, I'll be slipping some glue under that frame where it's lifted!


We're also welcoming two new sponsors to the challenge...

In my opinion, Seven Hills Crafts is one of the very best online crafting shops in the UK and is my 'go to' store. I have no idea how owners Rick and Tara turn around my orders so quickly - if they were any faster there would be a knock on the door as soon as I clicked confirm order!


I bought this set from their store and can't stop inking-up this adorable cat in a hat.

Our second new sponsor is also based in the UK and are called Time for TeaThey are kindly offering the stamp and die set I used to make this cute card...


And if you like Highland cows (well, who doesn't) just take a look at this little set in the Time for Tea store.

I'm so grateful to all of these sponsors for supporting our challenge. If you'd like to join us in our tribute challenge please head here.

Oooooo, look! It's me and all the cats I want!



7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous cards and sponsors, well done Jo.
Faith x

lichazul said...

So beautiful and cute cards ☺️💐 congrats
Have a great day,hugs from Chile

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute! Those little Lawn Fawn kittens are precious, as are the Time for Tea and Seven Hills Craft cats! Beautiful showcase for these sponsors! I agree, if I could own that many cats, I would be a happy camper!

papierelle said...

All three cards are so cute and adorable. I'm always amazed at what great and cute cat stamps there are!!!
And I had to laugh out loud at the last picture. Oh yes, I want to have as many cats too. But you also have to remain sensible and remember that every cat you bring into your home has the right to be 100% cared for. Or as the saying goes: Only take in as many cats as there are hands to pet them. (So we could have 6 cats... *laugh*)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling batch of kitty cards, Jo - love them all but my fave is the cracker one :)

Carole J said...

You have been soooo busy making all these adorable kitty cards, Jo.
The Lawn Fawn stocking kitties are adorable and I adore the punny sentiment. I love your big hat cat - he's just so cute! And the cracker card is just delightful - all those kitty goodies flyng from the cracker made me laugh. Fabulous work on all four cards!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fun meme! I want so many cats too!! :D But I suspect that daily time isn't enough to feeding and caring all them :/
The cracker card makes me smile, look at the cats and mouse faces! And that cat with the biggest hat is too cute! But he kitties in the socks melt my heart, they are the sweetest and both your designs make them pop so well.
If you haven't said about the frame I wouldn't noticed it. I always see my cards imperfections only when I photograph and post them! LOL :D