I'm playing again at 31 Days of Halloween over at Lost Coast Design and Carmen's Veranda
I love this pumpkin image from Penny Black's Spooky - isn't it fun! I Picked up this set recently on eBay and am struggling to find a current link. I don't often make Halloween cards, but this year getting a little bit spooky seems to be hitting the spot!
Lost Coast Designs is a fabulous challenge blog and a great online store too, so why not click the links and go take a look!
I'm also linking my pumpkin card over at Art Impressions Challenge #162 where they're playing Give Us a Fright! Renee's lantern makes on this post makes are amazing!


6 comments:
Awww - darling trio of pumpkins - such sweet faces, Jo & you've colored them beautifully! Another great version of witchy-poo too!!
Both GREAT cards Jo. Beautiful colouring too.
Faith x
Very cool trio of pumpkins and a really beautiful CAS card!!
Fab pumpkins Jo, great colouring and grounded to perfection! Love the witch and sentiment too!
This is such a CAS - clean and simple card. The pumpkins are adorable and your sentiment just completes this. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!
Hi Jo, what a lovely Halloween cards. love the coloring and the shadows under the pumpkins.
Thanks for playing at Lost Coast designs.
Post a Comment