I wanted to put him on a purple background, but am nearly out of purple cardstock (π±π±π±). It's ok, I've ordered some more. π I sorted through my snippets box and found some lovely bits of card which I cut to size and then ran through my Cuttlebug using a favourite embossing folder. Phew, what a lifesaver snippets can be!
I'm entering my card at The Snippets Playground Challenge #465, because... well, SNIPPETS rock!
And I'm also linking at Lost Coast Design where they're supporting The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge with a fabulously, fun Cat Themed Challenge.
My little wizard will also be able to cast his spells at Show Us Your Pussycats Anything Goes and Meow-Loween.
And also at Crazy for Cats Challenge #12...
Have a happy Thursday!



13 comments:
Hi there Jo! What fun to see you in the Snippets Playground with us. I always loved that PB stamp and you created a purrfect card using it - AND snippets. Lovely shades of mauve/purple. They are a lifesaver at times, even though I'm slightly biased of course! I'll get back to work on my next entry for the current Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart Challenge as soon as possible!
Hugs
Di xx
Oh is adorable catπΊπΈ, i like you card, congrats πππ
Happy day
This cat stamp is gorgeous and well done for raiding your snippets to find the purple pieces for the background. Amazing just how many cat related products there are if you look around for ideas π
what a cute as kitty Jo. And great use of your purple snippets to make the background.
What cute Halloween cat stamps do you have?! Another super cute card!!!
Purrfect CAS hallowe'en cat card. Lovely embossed snippets in the background.
Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later - I have some hot chocolate brewing with a little something extra thrown in for good measure (hidden by the marshmallows!) xxx
What a cute image Jo and gorgeous card, great use of your snippets too.
Darling kitty, Jo, and I love your embossed snippets background!!
I love the shaded embossed background, with your wonderful Witchy cat.
Faith x
This Halloween cat stamp is adorable! Don't need much more for this to be such a cute card. Thank for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!
This is very cute. It reminds me of Harry Potter. I do love a good PB image.
How cute PB cat with that magician’s hat! Love so much your embossed base made with scraps! I think it's even better than with a single purple card! :)
It is super cute!
Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
Hope to see you again! Good luck!
Fiki from Bad Kitty's Craft Room π±
Post a Comment