Monday, 15 January 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #82 - Reminder

 


Welcome friends, I hope that January is treating you well.


It's Reminder time at Christmas Kickstart, and our fabulous elf, Linda from Scrappin, Stampin, and Singin' has kindly created yet another gorgeous card that you can see on the reminder post. I KNOW you are going to love her card. 

Our theme is  - The Midas Touch

Here's another peek at Linda's first card...


And here's my Inspired by... creation: 


I wanted to include a bell or bells, couldn't find a single bell in my stash. I made do with a sweet robin in a beenie from  My Favorite Things Winter Songbird, Winter Wreath and a Winter Wreath Die and quite like the end result. I loved that Linda had a darker background for her card, so I went with kraft and I tried to echo her music paper by stamping a lovely Hero Arts script stamp in Distress ink.

My second card uses my favourite Santa image from My Favorite things Jingle All the Way and MFT Circle Frame. 


I really hope you'll come and join Linda and me for this fun challenge. Also, don't forget that Rudolph has a Random Raffle Prize on offer for one lucky winner. 

3 comments:

papierelle said...

The golden wreaths make the motifs a very beautiful eye-catcher!!! Gundi x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Thought I'd commented on this one - oh well, I'll try again! Love your wreath card, Jo, and the Santa is darling!! Thanks again for having me be your elf this month!!

Greta said...

2 wonderful cards, Jo! I adore the first one with the beautiful golden wreath which I almost bought and now I wish I had! Love how you colored the little bird and the script background is perfect! Definitely one of my favorite cards!