I'm just squeaking-in with a few hours to spare over at Jingle Belles where Lauren and Stef are playing with wrapping paper! What a fab theme, and perfect timing too as I'd collected this cute little squad of penguins from some off-cuts of Christmas wrapping paper.
Aren't they adorable? I have enough for at least another two cards.
I created a background with a Newton's Nook stencil called Petite Snow and the sentiment comes from Cool Penguins by Mama Elephant. The gorgeous gold patterns on the card base are provided by Darkroom Door Background stamp Abstract Triangles.
This was such a fun make and a big thank you to The Jingle Belles for giving me a nudge to make something with these cute critters!
11 comments:
Sooo cute.
Those penguins are so cute and the sentiment is perfect. Love that gold background too!
those little guys are just adorable - such a cute card
Ohhhhh my gosh, those penguins are SO CUTE what a great save! Especially since you also have the PERFECT sentiments to go with. Absolutely love everything about this; so pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun!
those little penguins are adorable ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles for our first prompt of 2024.
Love your cute penguins Jo, such a sweet card.
What a wonderful array of cute penguins on your fabulous card.
Faith x
I swear I didn't see your card first before making mine! LOL! I had been holding onto that bit of wrapping paper for at least a month, knowing Jingle Belles would at some time have a wrapping paper challenge. LOL! Your card is all sorts of adorable!
They really are a very funny bunch that makes you smile.
At Day of the Month Card Club this month we have the theme
Penguins. You might want to show your card there. I would be very happy.
Hugs Gundi
https://dayofthemonthcardclub.blogspot.com/2024/01/challenge-59-penguin-awareness-day.html
Awww - such a cute bunch of penguins, Jo! And I join Gundi in saying link up your penguins at DotMCC - we'd love it!!
Great save with the penguins! Darling card and love the abstract triangles in gold!
Post a Comment