It's currently all about the BLING over at Jingle Belles!
I started off with a piece of green cardstock, and got busy with a stencil, Versamark and gorgeous Wow Glitter embossing powder. However, the green just looked too flat. I rummaged in my stash and found this gorgeous inky, red watercoloured card and repeated the process. The glitter on this card is a thing of beauty. I die cut a Reverse Confetti Peace die, mounted the panel on some leftover card and thus my festival of sparkle was complete.
I'm also linking this card over at Addicted to Stamps and More where they are playing:


13 comments:
Yes, we all love bling... This is fantastic!
Bling beauty that one is. Congrats on your top pick with the cute mouse. Hugz
Gorgeous - plenty of bling on this card and on you too by the sound of it 🤣
So sparkly with your peace snowflakes, Jo! Congrats on your win too!!
Stunning Jo...one can never have enough bling on a card. This one is outstanding
A wonderful festive card Jo love how you arrived at the final design it looks great in Pink and congratulations on being chosen as a top addict so well deserved
hugs
lolo x
I am like the least girly girl ever, but I LOVE glitter - and this is right up my street. Beautiful xx
That gold really does pop with that gorgeous red background ... so glad you joined us as we BLING in the Holidays at Jingle Belles.
A lovely collection Jo and yes sparkle is a pain to photograph, very frustrated the other day with some mirri card.
B x
oh YOWZA, this is glorious! Though I have to say, I was very pleased with my own pink and white take on glitter snowflakes until I saw this and wished I had reversed the placement AND used a BIRGHT pink! (oh well, next time lol!) So pleased you could join our BLING-y fun at Jingle Belles! ♥
Oooh it's sparkalicious!! Love it! Congrats on your win - well deserved!
Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!
This is such a gorgeous festive card and I love the added sparkle!
Thanks for sharing at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x
Post a Comment