Friday, 1 March 2024

Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog #55 - Anything Goes

 


Hi everyone, and welcome to my very first DT outing with the fabulous crew over at The Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.  A big thank you to blog owner Leslie for inviting me to join the fun! This is a great little challenge with a very talented DT, plus links to a heap of other challenges run by the same team. 

Every challenge is an Anything Goes Christmas Challenge and the team hosts six challenges per year, with each challenge lasting approximately six weeks.


I had great fun playing with this little hoo from AI called Beanie Hoot set. Since taking early ill-health retirement I'm tending to buy older/reduced stamps and did a little happy dance when I spotted this cute guy on sale. The papers are Carta Bella - Snow Much Fun. 

Please head on over and take a look at all of the gorgeous DT makes - there's so much festive eye candy awaiting you there!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling little owl on branch - love your coloring & the background patterns you chose!! Congrats on joining the MLC team, Jo - you'll be great inspiration there! I'll try to get there more often than I have been :)

Gail L said...

Congratulations!
Such a cute little guy!
I am trying to play along!
I like that there's a good spread between challenges!

Pia S said...

Owls, I never tire of them, and this one is a cutie. You paired him up with beautiful papers too.

Jeanne H said...

Love this, Jo. My granddaughter loves owls so I will search for this set. TFS Hugs to you.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

He is so cute and lovable. Colors and designs are exceptional. Thank you for visiting my blog. Welcome Aboard MLC design team
Hugs
Berni, DT MLC