Tuesday, 2 April 2024

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - March 2024


We've now exchanged a whopping 4,259 cards by participants from 41 of the 50 United States and 33 countries. I think that's some achievement, don't you? A big thank you to Fluffy MacBunny Slippers, AKA Gail, for all she does to create the fun month after month.  
Challenge Directions 
Make a card using at least one of the following options. (You can actually use two, three, all the options, but you are only required to use one of them.)  

Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not required.)

 (Orient as desired.)
And seriously, what is this creature? Answers in comments, please. 🤣🤣🤣

Theme Options: On The Farm / Postal / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Felt / String and Block Stamping

Here's what I created for the challenge. My colour of choice is blue, although a little green and smidgeon of pink snuck in there too. 


On the inside...


My ingredients for this card were: Simon Says Stamp! Friend Die, Hero Arts Screen Shadow Block and the wee cow from MFT The Whole Herd. I do miss seeing new images from the wonderful Birdie Brown aka Yoshi. 

My card went on it's travels to Joanne in CT, USA. My sender this month was Julia in Massachusetts, USA. I wonder where my card to Joanne crossed with my card from Julia? Thanks so much for this card, Julia, I love it!


There's still time to join our current sign-up over at The Card Chain Challenge, and remember the format: make a card, send a card, receive a card... Everyone's a winner!

9 comments:

papierelle said...

As I see the sketch I saw a cow!!! Apparently you do too!! Because you can see a cow on your cute card.

Ellibelle said...

Your card is so cute and beautifully done! As for the animal on the given sketch, I thought it was a horse??

Julia Aston said...

What a cute little cow outstanding in his field of grass Jo! love the blue grid paper you used for the sky and the giant friend die cut! Cute card enclosed within as well! I'm glad you liked the piggy I sent to you! Julia xx

Gail L said...

I see you and JUlia were down on the farm together!
Great card.
I see a MAD cow in that image!

Angelnorth said...

The love child of a cow and a horse with just a little giraffe thrown in for good measure? 😂 Your card is super-cute Jo, love the bold colours!

HilaryJane said...

This card is a perfect take on the inspiration. love it xx

Arlene said...

I've not seen a live cow just quite like that, but this is one of the cutest cows ever!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What an adorable cow and I love the grid textured sky behind him, Jo!!

Pia S said...

Your farm card is so simple and super cute! As for the animal on the sketch I think it's a mix of a horse and cow:)